Selasa, April 24, 2018

Yak-130 MJ - Mid Pusher Jet

Finished Model
Finished build








































The love for the mid-pusher setup airplane does bite me hard. I just love how the plane with the mid-pusher motor looks and flies great. This is second love after been fidling with rear pusher setup.

I've choose Yak-130 as the project for this build log article. Since the actual design of the aircraft permit able for me to design my self a mid-pusher setup, I pushed it through.

With the design of the Yak-130, I find it suitable for 2200kv motor with 6x4 prop as my initial calculation and it sounds flyable to me with this setup.

Aiming for 30' wingspan and weight should not exceed 600g for auw. I started designing it using sketchup. 

Objective:
- to have a 30' ws plane.
- to support for 2200kv with 2200mah lipo 30c.
- auw should not exceed 600g.
- easy to build with less foam cutting.

With this build log of Yak-130 MJ, nothing fancy in the building material. I'm using a 6mm depron sheet (2 sheets in total), 2200kv motor turnigy, 2200mah lipo, 6x4 prop, hot glue, acrylic spray and so on.




Bottom and Side planks
Bottom and Side planks

Fuselage Assembly
Fuselage Assembly

Bottom Assembly
Bottom Assembly

Front Bottom view
Front Bottom view

For further reading, I have made the forum post for it and can be found here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2729215-Yak-130-MJ

The Plan

You can download the plan in full page format only at the moment. If one need other format, do let me know below in the comment. Download plan here.

Maiden Video





Second Maiden





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan