Ahad, Oktober 21, 2018

FireBird Pusher Inspired by Reaction 54 Jet

One of my friend requested me to come up with this FireBird Jets. But the one that available on the market comes with a ducted fan or turbine.
Since he's only have accessible to depron sheet/foam, this is I why I came up with this design and converted it into pusher.


The design inspired from Reaction 54 of BTE Models.



Mine will be in:

Wingspan: 34inch
Motor: 2200kv / 1450kv
Prop: 6x4, 8x6
Lipo: 2200/2700
*Varies on your setup, above is minimal selection.

I have the plan ready but not yet build and maiden it. Will continue the build log once I have the chance. If you happen to build it, please share and feedback on it. Most welcome. 






Download Plan

Feel free to download the plan below (link will open in another page):
1. FireBird-full-plan.pdf
2. FireBird-tile-plan.pdf

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan