Khamis, November 01, 2018

Dassault Dornier in Depron RC

Dassult Dornier


The idea is to have an easy to build and use less depron sheet available and yet still fun to fly with. The project I embarked is the Dassault Dornier.

The Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet is a light attack jet and advanced jet trainer co-manufactured by Dassault Aviation of France and Dornier Flugzeugwerke of Germany.

The sleek and agile looks of the original aircraft caught my attention and what the heck, I might convert it into depron RC airplane that I love so much. Off to my canvas and start the design process.






I have not started the build log just yet but if you are going to try your hands building it the first, feel free to download the plan and do tag me in. Really appreciate it.

Download Plan


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan