Ahad, April 08, 2018

Grumman A-6 Intruder MJ - Pusher jet easy to build and fun to fly

I've came across this jet some time ago and it still lingering inside my brain. The feeling just won't go away. Then it sparked the idea that I should be building this jet into my hobby. A Grumman A-6 Intruder to be exact.

The Grumman A-6 Intruder was an American, twinjet, mid-wing all-weather attack aircraft built by Grumman Aerospace. In service with the United States Navy and Marine Corps between 1963 and 1997, the Intruder was designed as an all-weather medium attack aircraft to replace the piston-engined Douglas A-1 Skyraider.  Source: Wikipedia


Fired up my free skecthup and start designing it.

Top Side View

Bottom Side View

Side View

Front View

With this design being made, the rest of the specification that I'm intend for this aircraft are as follow:
Wing span: 36” or 920mm 
Motor: 2200kv Turnigy
Prop: 6x4
Lipo: 1800mah to 2200mah 11.1V 
ESC: 30A
AUW: 530g

The Plan

I'll be posting more on this topic. In mean while you can download the plan here should you want to try out the build process.

  1. Full Page Plan
  2. Tiled Page plan

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan